Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First day of daycare

January 7, 2013
My first day of school


Sooooooo..... I'm not really excited about mommy leaving me at this new school. When we pulled up to the school, I started crying because I knew I wasn't going to be going to Nana's anymore. I was not very happy!!  Mommy got me settled in my class with Ms. Rachel and then left...LEFT!! Can you believe that?! I didn't know what was going on. I didn't know these people! Everything happened so fast.  There are schedules for everything!! Play time, lunch , snack, nap. I didn't know what was going on.

After a while...I started to settle in a bit. I played by myself a little, and then Ms. Rachel held me and comforted me for a long time. I waited for mommy to come back, but she didn't for a long time. I didn't eat that much or take a nap that long. When mommy came to pick me up, I started crying a little. I wanted to make sure she knew that I wasn't happy she left.

When we got home, I was very hungry and tired!! I ate a big snack then took me a snooze for a couple of hours. I was pooped! 

Oh...I also met a boy my age named Caden. He is really cool! This morning when mommy dropped me off...I saw him fall out of his chair. He started crying, so mommy asked if I wanted to give him hugs, so I did and he stopped crying. I think we might hang out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment