Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Adventures
January 23, 2013



WOW!! These past few weeks have been a all jumbled together. I'm starting to like my new school! I have made new friends, like Savannah and Caden. I really like my teacher, Ms. Ashley...she likes to hug on me when I don't feel well or when I miss mommy alot. We get to go outside some, but not a whole lot since it's cold out there. I like playing with the other kids here and playing games. We get to sing songs and read books too. I even frew up one time and got to stay home with mommy. We just snuggled and played a little. Mommy said it was because I was getting used to being around other kids.

This week I got to stay home because I didn't feel well and tried to tell mommy. So we stayed home- but I heard mommy on the phone with the doctor! We played all day then when I got up from my nap, we went to see Dr. A. I really liked playing in the room until she came in. She said that my ears had an owie! Well, yeah!! That's what I was trying to tell mommy and daddy...so we went to a place and got some medicine.

When we got home, I was ready to play. I love playing with all my toys, specialy my tools that I got from Santa. My driver is my favorite! I can fix all kinds of stuff with it. I like going around the house fixing things for mommy. Daddy and I play with all the tools- he likes the hammer, so we fix stuff together.

In the middle of playing, my phone rang. It was Gramma- she and I talked about everything that happened that day. I told her all about going to the doctor and playing at home. I had a lot to tell her...so I walked to my room and started telling her more.

It was then time to get ready for bed. I was really tired and ready to go to sleep, so I got my blankie and told mommy I was ready to lay down.

Nite, nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment