Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Visiting my new school

Daycare diaries
January 2, 2013


Mommy has to find a place for me to stay while she and daddy are at work. I have been staying with my Nana and MeMe; but Nana had to have surgery on her knee. Mommy said that she had to have her knee replaced, but I'm not sure what that means
.
One day Mommy, Nana and I visited a school. They told me it was a big-boy school!  When we walked in, I wasn't to sure about it. We met a lady, named Ms. Ashley. She was really friendly! We walked around and looked in all the classrooms. They had all kinds of neat toys to play with. Then we went out to the Big Room where all the big toys and riding toys are. I really liked the playhouse! There were other kids and teachers there playing...but I didn't know them, so I played by myself.

After playing, we went home and talked about my new school. Mommy and Daddy told me about my new teacher and all my new friends I would be making.They said that I would have so much fun and learn new things everyday. I still am not sure about this new school. I really like going to Nana's and doing my own thing. I can nap when I want and play when I want.

I'm not sure about all of this. I think I need to sleep on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment